This soft and comfy hoodie is essential for lazy Sundays. Inspired by the romance of the Russian poet Anna Akhmatova and an Italian painter Amedeo Modigliani, the graphic is hand-painted.
The front print combines Modigliani inspired nude drawings of Anna when they met in Paris and the first lines from her poem in Russian.
The raw hem and matching drawstrings mean that this hoodie is bound to become a true favourite.
• Handpainted Russian poem graphic by Irina Kikina
• Super soft and cosy fabric
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder